William Llewellyn is a scientist and author in the field of nutrition and hormonal medicine. He is currently CEO and Director of Research & Development for Molecular Nutrition, a specialized sports supplement brand. As an inventor, Llewellyn has been granted patents on several performance-based nutritional supplements, and entered into licensing agreements with some of the industry’s largest companies including Cargill Inc. and Universal Nutrition. Llewellyn has also served as technical consultant for various movies, TV shows, and books, including the critically acclaimed documentary film Bigger Stronger Faster. He has also lectured at international medical conferences, and appeared in major media including EPSN, FoxNEWS, and ABC TV. Llewellyn is the author of several books including ANABOLICS and the Sport Supplement Reference Guide.
Before entering the nutrition and medicine field, William worked in Information Technology for such companies as Showtime, Viacom, and the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP).
- 6,841,573 Use of arachidonic acid as a method of increasing skeletal muscle mass **
- 6,531,162 Adrenergically-mediated weight loss product
- 6,451,782 Use of 4-androstene-3alpha,17 beta-diol to increase testosterone levels in humans
- 6,242,436 Use of 5alpha-androstanediol or 5alpha-androstanedione to increase dihydrotestosterone levels in humans
- 20030027805 Use of 1,4-androstadienedione as a method of increasing levels of the anabolic/androgenic steroid boldenone in humans. (Application)
** signed over licensing rights to Cargill Health & Nutrition